Viking Tactics Light Mount, Black
Consistent with the VTAC Mission, the Viking Tactics Light Mount was designed for today’s modern warriors- providing a light-weight and versatile option to mount a flashlight onto any Picatinny rail system. Made of a Modified Acrylic PVC Alloy Thermoplastic with high impact and abrasion resistant qualities which have been proven to withstand the harshest environments, the Viking Tactics Light Mount is designed so that you can mount your light so that it is out of your field of view and easily activated.
This new and improved version of the original VTAC Light Mount Design gives you enormous flexibility. It will allow you to mount most lights with a .80 or 1” diameter and will fit the VTAC-L4 as well as the inexpensive Surefire G2 Nitrolon, Executive Series, and many others. The sleek VTAC design even offers a position in the insert to accommodate the clip on the light. Depending on your mounting preferences, the VTAC can be mounted in such a way that the light can be activated using a tape switch or it can be mounted in such a manner allowing you activate your light using the push button on the back of the light. (Note: Flashlights and firearms not included and must be purchased separately).
The VTAC Light Mount is impervious to most chemicals, solvents and oils and its highly advanced thermoplastics will not shrink. With the high quality and innovative design that you expect from a Viking Tactics product, the VTAC Light Mount will keep you in the light and out of the dark.
The new Surefire G2X body does not fit this light mount without some rigging.
The Surefire lights that we sell on our website (L4 and Mini-L4) are sure-fits!
|Department||Mounts & Bases|
|Type||Bases & Mounts|
|Number of Mags||No|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.