Mace 2,400,000 Volt Multi-Mode Flashlight And Stun Gun, Black
Introducing the new Mace Brand Stun Gun line! Great way to stay safe. This device provides the convenience of a high-output LED flashlight and the stopping power of 2,400,000 volts of electric shock. On/Off safety switch, flashlight button and stun button.
- High voltage electric output (2,400,000 volts)
- High quality aluminum alloy body
- Powerful 300 lumen LED with high, low and strobe modes
- Convenient carrying strap
- High-capacity rechargeable battery
- Power pigtail included
- Carrying case included
- Approximate size: 6.75” x 1.41”
- Approximate net weight: 6 oz.
Introducing the new Mace® Brand Stun Gun line! Great way to stay safe.
EFFECTS:This device provides the convenience of a high-output, multi-mode LED flashlight and strobe and the stopping power of 2,400,000 volts of electric shock.
SAFETY:A shock from a stun gun of one second or less will cause pain and minor muscle contractions. Stunning the assailant for one to two seconds will cause spasms and a dazed mental state. Stunning an assailant for three to five second will cause loss of balance and muscle control. Do not continue to stun an assailant once you are able to escape to safety.
STORAGE:In light of the potential for serious injury, it is important to keep this device out of the reach of children and irresponsible adults. Do not store this device in an environment where the temperature may exceed 120°F. Do not store this device in a damp environment.
STATE LAWS:State laws prohibit shipment of stun guns to District of Columbia, HI, MA, MI NJ, NY, RI and WI. County and City laws prohibit shipment of stun guns to Baltimore County, MD, Crawford County, IA, Annapolis, MD, Baltimore, MD, Chicago, IL, Philadelpia, PA. Stun Guns are regulated by the U.S. Department of Commerce and may not be exported without an export license.
|Number of Mags||No|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.