Mantis Blackbeard AR Reset, Red
You want to be able to do dry fire practice with your AR-15 without having to run the charging handle between shots. An auto-resetting trigger sounds like the perfect thing.
This is not a drop-in trigger kit that you can swap with your trigger. This is not a modification to your existing trigger. This is a drop-in Bolt Carrier Group + magazine that works with your existing trigger. It has the same weight, break, and reset. The perfect tool to condition yourself for sight height over bore holdover, failure drill, traversing multiple targets, and much much more. Your dry fire practice just became 100x more effective and engaging.
Using electromechanical wizardry, Blackbeard allows you to take up to 10 dry fire shots per second, quickly resetting the hammer between each shot. The ultimate AR trigger reset machine.
Installation takes less than a minute. Break open your AR, remove the bolt carrier group, drop in Blackbeard, close your baby up, and put the magazine in place to provide the power. It's a 20 second change-out. Dry fire away, counting how much money you're saving with every sweet trigger break and reset that you hear.
- Blackbeard Bolt Carrier Group (for DI and Piston driven AR-15)
- Blackbeard AR15 Magazine Powerbank
Technical Laser Details:
- 650 nm, 60ms - Red laser
- 520 nm, 60ms - Green laser
- 780 nm, 60ms - IR laser
- Not compatible with Fotech Echo 2
- Not compatible with lowers that feature a Sear Block
Note: This kit does not include a Laser Academy access code. Laser Academy access can be purchased separately in the Laser Academy app (Android, iOS) or by purchasing the Standard or Portable Laser Academy kit.
|Department||Training Guns & Ammo|
|Number of Mags||No|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.